Best Work Clothes for Men
Physical work is so much more difficult than working at a desk, a computer or even in a retail or food service. That’s why; people working in this kind of work should know the best work clothes for doing physical work.
Here is a list of best work clothes for men:
- Leather Work Boots. Work boots are the most important of the best work clothes because it will help you refrain getting your feet sore.
- Leather gloves or at least a few pairs of heavy canvas gloves.
- Heavy pants or jeans. Carhart are the best. These pants should not be tight.
- Leather belt.
- Colored cotton t-shirts. Do not wear white t-shirts since it gets dirty right away. Wear grey ones that are decent enough. Light weight t-shirts are best. Cotton is still the best.
- Long sleeve t-shirts. This shirts go over the short sleeve t-shirt in cold weather.
- Button down flannel or chamois shirts.
- Hooded pullover or zippered fleece sweatshirt.
- Durable light coat like denim or heavy cotton or heavy denim or cotton coat in cold weather.
- Baseball hat.
- Knee pads.
- Durable shorts.
- Cotton and wool socks.
- Durable lined coat.
- Eye protection.
- Ear protection.
To sum it all, the best workwear for modern men still needs the following factors to consider: the flexibility to move, cosiness, and of course protection for the body.
[Images from © engelbert-strauss.co.uk]